If your immune symptoms keep coming back, inflammation may be to blame.
Our Inflammunity Plan targets multiple sources of inflammation that may cause your immune system to weaken and possibly turn on itself. Over the past 5 years, droves of published research articles and clinic studies are concluding that inflammation pathways and immune system function are the root cause of many diseases1. These discoveries have resulted in new diagnostic testing, lifestyle therapies and preventive measures, including supplement plans to prevent inflammation and thus immune deficiencies.2
In clinical studies, the herbs and nutrients in our Inflammunity Plan have been shown to reduce the symptoms and may provide long-lasting relief when combined with dietary and lifestyle changes. Let's learn more about the symptoms, science and solutions to your chronic problems.
1. Chen, Linlin et al. “Inflammatory responses and inflammation-associated diseases in organs.” Oncotarget vol. 9,6 7204-7218. 14 Dec. 2017, doi:10.18632/oncotarget.23208
2. Iddir, Mohammed et al. “Strengthening the Immune System and Reducing Inflammation and Oxidative Stress through Diet and Nutrition: Considerations during the COVID-19 Crisis.” Nutrients vol. 12,6 1562. 27 May. 2020, doi:10.3390/nu12061562
Inflammation acting up again?
It may become something more serious...
Inflammation impacts many body systems and glandular organs. What starts as small annoyances can become life-changing debilitating problems.
Don't let inflammation take control!
Lifestyle decisions have a direct impact on your symptoms.
- Energy Loss - Remember the days when you could work all day, have fun all night and still be ready to face the next day with joy? Those days don’t have to be over!
- Chronic Pain - Is your Brain writing checks your body can’t cash? Too much Inflammation could be the cause.
- Poor Sleep - Are you just as tired when you wake up as you were when you went to bed? That’s not good! The only way your body heals and your brain gets cleaned of old dead cells is with proper sleep.
- Mood Issues - Has your glass been half empty lately? A hopeful future comes from a personalized easy-to-follow plan. Bring some joy back into your life by becoming your own healthcare provider!
- Immune Challenges - Allergies, Autoimmune problems and Skin conditions can really slow you down. Your Inflammunity plan addresses your Immune imbalances like nothing else you have ever experienced before!
- Weight Gain - Does your scale continue to haunt you despite your best efforts? Your Inflammunity plan will increase your metabolism and ability to get rid of toxins. This decreases your water weight and fat stores, so you lose weight and keep it off!
Is Inflammation to blame?
Do you need to complete a inflammunity supplement plan? Determining your inflammation status is the first step.
Yes or No: Do you have joint pain or stiffness?
Yes or No: Do you have skin conditions?
Yes or No: Do you get sick often?
Yes or No: Do you have unresolved inflammation and healing?
Yes or No: Do you have chronic digestive problems?
Yes or No: Do you have memory problems?
Yes or No: Does it take you a long time from recovering from social events that involve sugar and alcohol?
Yes or No: Are you taking pain relieving drugs longer than recommended?
Yes or No: Do you have uncontrolled blood sugar issues?
Yes or No: Do you have weight control problems?
Yes or No: Do have trouble sleeping soundly through the night?
Yes or No: Do you feel unrested without energy?
If the majority of your answers are “yes,” then it is likely that your lifestyle contributes significantly to your health.
Beyond diet, many external toxins and nutrient deficiencies may be contributing to your health problems.
Inflammunity works differently
Inflammunity puts an emphasis on reducing inflammation, restoring digestive function, rebuilding glandular and cellular function and finally remove stealth pathogens and bad bugs who want to tag-along for the ride... in your body!
Let's start by cleaning-up the garbage! Microplastics, excess uncleared hormones, chemicals and lots of environmental toxins accumulate in the body. Most can only be cleared with the help of nutrients in specific categories of food (like cruciferous vegetables).3
Bugs Be-Gone! If we find chronic or acute immune challenges, we support the body's ability to clear them using potent herbs (such as Nobel-Prize winning Sweet Wormwood) and nutrients with proprietary manufacturing processes.4
Next, we put out the fires. We use research-backed herbs and concentrated foods high in MicroRNA to reduce inflammation at it's root. We also provide digestive support (based on what's needed) to fully digest food before it ferments, putrefies or goes rancid in the body!
Finally, we improve your diet and supplement with nutrients. This will allow you to rebuild your cells, tissues and glandular organs. Then you can adapt to stress better and maintain a healthy immune system.
We use pain as our guiding post. If we are able to provide the body with the right building blocks, then pain acts as a homing beacon for healing to run its course.
It's time to cleanup your lifestyle, body and mind!
3. Campanale, Claudia et al. “A Detailed Review Study on Potential Effects of Microplastics and Additives of Concern on Human Health.” International journal of environmental research and public health vol. 17,4 1212. 13 Feb. 2020, doi:10.3390/ijerph17041212
4. Litscher D, Litscher G: China's Tu Youyou, Nobel Laureate in Medicine 2015, and Relationships with the TCM Research Center Graz at the Medical University. Integr Med Int 2016;3:1-9. doi: 10.1159/000442817 https://www.karger.com/Article/Fulltext/442817#
You've Got Symptoms, We've Got Relief!
What stage in health restoration are you? When approaching inflammunity, you have a range of options. We recommend starting with digestive support and dealing with acute colds or flu before moving to a cleanse. Inflammation support can be layered into your supplement plan as needed.
You've come to the right place. Let's get started today!
You can do this. We can help.
Get started today by better understanding the root cause of your inflammation & immune issues. Schedule a time to review your current symptoms so we can provide a direction on lab testing and a individualized supplement plan with follow-up.GET a 15-MINUTE CONSULTATION
Let's Get Started!
By following the Inflammunity Program you will be working toward sustained, long-term plan for health restoration. The ideal functional health plan is not a quick fix but a long-term commitment. You will need to make lifestyle changes that will continue long after the inflammunity plan is completed.START OUR Introductory INFLAMMUNITY PLAN
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Inflammunity Program
Is exercise necessary? How much and what type is recommended?
Exercise facilitates the removal of toxins and helps maintain a healthy weight. It is recommended that you walk 30-45 minutes at least four days per week. Strenuous exercise should be put on hold during cleanse and/or bug removal part of the program.
Use caution if you are on a more strenuous exercise program that you would like to maintain throughout the cleanse program or about resuming strenuous exercise during post-cleanse.
Can I take my regular supplements/medication on the program?
Your health care professional can help you decide what is right for you based on your health history, supplements/medications you are taking, and health goals.
He or she also might recommend additional supplements to support your body while on the program.
What physical changes will I experience during program?
Two of the main effects will be an increase in urination and bowel movements.
This is a natural effect of the cleanse and immune program and should not interfere with your daily activities.
In rare cases, you may experience a throbbing sensation in the head, generalized aches, itchy skin, rashes, or fatigue. This could be part of a Herxheimer die off reaction or too fast of detox.
These are normal occurrences and will subside in a day or two. If they don't, please contact us for directions.
How do I stick to the program when eating away from home?
A Here are some tips to help you stay on track:
1) Plan your strategy before you leave home.
2) When choosing a restaurant, select one that serves foods on the recommended list above. This will curb temptation.
3) When traveling, bring along a cooler packed with water bottles, fresh fruit, and sliced raw vegetables.
4) When attending a social gathering, bring a dish to pass that fits your stage of the program, like a fruit/veggie tray or chicken kabobs.
Do the products contain gluten?
A list of gluten-free products is available on the products ingredient label. Gluten sensitivity is a complex issue. Please review the products for gluten before purchasing.
Due to differences in patient sensitivities, nutritional counseling from your primary health care professional should be individualized, and potential gluten allergies and/or celiac disease should be discussed before you begin the Inflammunity Program.
What can I do if I am tired or lack energy while on the program?
You may be fatigued because your body may require a higher amount of protein during purification and post-purification.
What if I am allergic to certain foods on the list?
If you suspect you are having a reaction to a specific food, refrain from eating it.
What can I do for temporary constipation?
Remember to drink plenty of water—at least 64 ounces per day. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits with a high fiber content.
Eating one beet daily encourages regular bowel movements.
The Highest Quality Ingredients
What should you eat on the Inflammunity Program?
You can eat an unlimited amount of vegetables from the list below. (Use organic whenever possible.) Your vegetable intake should be twice the amount of fruit intake. Make sure to increase digestive enzymes if you typically do not eat this type of food.
✦ Average serving size = ½ cup
✦ No dried or canned vegetables; frozen OK
✦ Fresh juices made from vegetables allowed
✦ Can steam or stir fry most vegetables for 4 minutes over low heat, but best to consume half total vegetable amount raw
✦ Fresh herbs and spices optional
These veggies are just a sampling. Keep in mind that you should eat twice as many servings of vegetables as fruits—fresh or frozen only, not dried or canned. (Use organic whenever possible.) Average serving size indicated.
✦ Bamboo shoots
✦ Bean sprouts
✦ Beets, red (steam for 20-30 minutes or until soft)
✦ Bok choy Broccoli or brocciflower
✦ Brussels sprouts
✦ Cabbage (all types)
✦ Oyster plant
✦ Peppers (any color)
✦ Sea vegetables
✦ Squash (acorn, butternut, spaghetti)
✦ String beans
✦ Sweet potatoes, ½ per day
✦ Water chestnuts
✦ Yams, ½ per day
✦ Lettuce and Greens
✦ Beet greens
✦ Collard greens
✦ Dandelion greens
✦ Mustard greens
✦ Red/green leaf lettuce
✦ Romaine lettuce
✦ Spinach Swiss chard
✦ Fresh herbs and spices optional
These fruits are just a sampling. Keep in mind that you should eat twice as many servings of vegetables as fruits—fresh or frozen only, not dried or canned. (Use organic whenever possible.) Average serving size indicated.
✦ Apples, 1 medium
✦ Apricots, raw 3 medium
✦ Avocados, ¼
✦ Bananas, ½ per shake
✦ Blackberries, 1 cup
✦ Blueberries, 1 cup
✦ Cantaloupe, ½ medium
✦ Cherries, 15
✦ Cranberries, 1 cup
✦ whole Figs, 2
✦ Grapefruit, 1 whole
✦ Grapes, 15
✦ Guavas, 1 whole
✦ Honeydew melon, ¼ small
✦ Kiwis, 1 whole
✦ Kumquats, 1 whole
✦ Lemons, 1 whole
✦ Limes, 1 whole
✦ Loganberries, 1 cup
✦ Mangos, 1 whole
✦ Mulberries, 1 cup
✦ Nectarines, 2 small
✦ Oranges, 1 large
✦ Papayas, 1 small
✦ Peaches, 2 small
✦ Pears, 1 medium Pineapple, ½ cup
✦ Plums, 2 small
✦ Pomegranates, 1 whole
✦ Raspberries, 1½ cup
✦ Rhubarb, 1 cup
✦ Strawberries, 1½ cup
✦ Tangerines, 2 small
✦ Tomatoes, 1 medium