VF Hemp Oil Liquid - 6 pack, plus counter display
- Formulated for dogs and cats
- Liquid form — convenient, flexible dosing with a graduated dropper
- 1 ml delivers 15 mg of phytocannabinoids
- Full spectrum, organic, non-genetically engineered hemp, grown on the Standard Process certified organic farm^
^Ingredients that are not grown on our farm, or if our supply is short, are sourced from certified organic farms
For pets and people alike, the endocannabinoid system (ECS) is perhaps the most important physiological system involved in establishing and maintaining optimal health. This ubiquitous system mediates a homeostatic balance of the nervous and immune systems in conjunction with other organ systems.1-4 The physiological effects of cannabinoids and their respective cannabinoid receptors are common among all mammals5— a well-balanced ECS is associated with favorable health outcomes, while imbalance is often associated with a variety of health challenges.3
- Silver R J. Animals (Basel). 2019 Sep; 9(9): 686. doi: 10.3390/ani9090686
- Ritter S, Zadik-Weiss L, Almogi-Hazan O and Or R. Rambam Maimonides Med J. 2020; 11(1) e0006 Rambam Maimonides Med J | www.rmmj.org.il
- Pertwee, R. G. Pharmacology of cannabinoid CB1 and CB2 receptors. Pharmacology & therapeutics 74, 129-180 (1997).
- Institute of, M. Marijuana and Medicine: Assessing the Science Base. (The National Academies Press, 1999).
- Di Marzo V, Piscitelli F. Neurotherapeutics. 2015;12(4):692–698. doi:10.1007/s13311-015-0374-6.
Directions for Use
Administer orally. Can be given during or after a mealtime. Store in a cool, dark place.
Special Information: Peel back the label for recommended dose schedules.
Warning: Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Caution: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. For use in cats and dogs only. To support endocannabinoid system.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size contains:
Active Ingredient per 1 mL: Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Extract 35 mg (contains 15 mg naturally occurring phytocannabinoids). Inactive ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil.
Active Ingredient per 1 mL:
Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Extract 35 mg (contains 15 mg naturally occurring phytocannabinoids)
Inactive Ingredient: Organic extra virgin olive oil.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.