Cataplex® B2 formerly known as Cataplex® G, 90 Tablets
- Contains vitamins involved in the production of neurotransmitters associated with emotional balance
- Supports healthy liver function*
- Supports brain and nervous system function*
- Supports energy metabolism*
- Provides coenzymes and cofactors needed for cellular function
- Excellent source of riboflavin (also known as B2) and niacin
- Good source of vitamin B6
One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Vitamin C 7 mg, Riboflavin 1.3 mg, Niacin 12 mg, Vitamin B6 0.3 mg, Choline 20 mg. Proprietary Blend 220 mg: Bovine liver, porcine stomach, calcium lactate, defatted wheat germ, nutritional yeast, and porcine brain. Other Ingredients: Choline bitartrate, honey, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, glycerine, riboflavin, acacia fiber, calcium stearate, and pyridoxine hydrochloride. Contains: Wheat.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.