Diaplex, 150 Capsules
- Encourages healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range when combined with a healthy diet
- Contains chromium, an essential nutrient involved in carbohydrate metabolism
- Supports the healthy function of the pancreas
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Encourages healthy gallbladder function*
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Zypan®, Arginex®, A-F Betafood®, Betacol®, Pituitrophin PMG®, and Pancreatrophin PMG®
- Excellent source of chromium and antioxidant vitamin A
- Good source of Vitamin B6
Suggested Use: Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (2 capsules) contains: 360 mcg RAE Vitamin A, 1 mg Niacin, .2 mg Vitamin B6, 10 mcg Iodine, 55 mcg Chromium, 10 mg Sodium. Proprietary Blend 980 mg: Betaine hydrochloride, bovine pancreas PMG™ extract, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), calcium lactate, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, organic pea vine juice powder, oat flour, bovine pancreas Cytosol™ extract, magnesium citrate, bovine liver, ammonium chloride, bovine spleen Cytosol™ extract, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, organic swiss chard (beet leaf) juice powder, organic beet (root), defatted wheat germ, potassium bicarbonate, soy protein, pepsin (1:10,000), pancreatin (3x), bovine pituitary PMG™ extract, enzymatically processed Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides) and beet (root), bovine kidney, bovine prostate, inositol, bovine orchic extract, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, l-cysteine hydrochloride, organic flaxseed oil, and bovine liver fat extract. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, chromium yeast, water, calcium stearate, stearic acid (vegetable source), modified corn starch, cellulose, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A palmitate, sucrose, pyridoxine hydrochloride, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), and prolamine iodine (zein).
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.