Drenamin®, 90 Tablets
- Involved in healthy adrenal gland functions*
- Supports energy production and metabolism*
- Contains vitamins that are involved in the production of neurotransmitters associated with emotional balance*
- Supports a healthy immune response i.e., to everyday environmental stressors*
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex® C, Cataplex® B2, formerly known as Cataplex® G and Dermatrophin PMG®
- Excellent source of riboflavin and niacin
- Good source of vitamin B6 and antioxidant vitamin C
How Drenamin Supports Adrenal Health
Vitamin C is found in high concentrations in the adrenal glands and plays a role in the natural stress response as a cofactor in the synthesis of catecholamines: the “fight or flight” hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.1-3 Vitamin B6-dependent enzymes are also required for the biosynthesis of epinephrine and dopamine — two other important neurotransmitters.4
How Drenamin Impacts Emotional Balance
Dietary intake status of select nutrients — which include niacin (B3), riboflavin (B2), and vitamin B6, all of which are included in one serving of Drenamin — is associated with mental health status with regard to mood and optimal neurological functioning.11-13 Vitamin B6 is a cofactor for the synthesis of GABA, serotonin, and dopamine.14-15
How Drenamin Contributes to a Healthy Immune Response
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which is critical to a healthy immune system by helping to manage oxidative stress, supporting the maturation of T cells, stimulating leukocyte function, and playing a role in natural killer (NK) cell activity.5-8 Vitamin C is also important for white blood cell function as well as the maintenance and regeneration of cells.6,8-9 The B vitamins riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), and pyridoxine (B6) may also play a role in immune function.10
- Lykkesfeldt, J. & Tveden-Nyborg, P.11(2019).
- Padayatty, S.J., et al. Am J Clin Nutr 86, 145-149 (2007).
- Patak, P., Willenberg, H.S. & Bornstein, S.R. Endocr Res 30, 871-875 (2004).
- Parletta, N., Milte, C.M. & Meyer, B.J.. J Nutr Biochem 24, 725-743 (2013).
- Conner, E.M. & Grisham, Nutrition 12, 274-277 (1996).
- Manning, J., et al.. Antioxid Redox Signal 19, 2054-2067 (2013).
- Wintergerst, E.S., Maggini, S. & Hornig,. Ann Nutr Metab 50, 85-94 (2006).
- Carr, A.C. & Maggini, S.. Nutrients 9(2017).
- Shaik-Dasthagirisaheb, Y.B., et al. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 27, 291-295 (2013).
- Peterson, C.T., Rodionov, D.A., Osterman, A.L. & Peterson, S.N. 12(2020).
- Davison, K.M. & Kaplan, B.J. Can J Psychiatry 57, 85-92 (2012).
- Parra, M., Stahl, S. & Hellmann, H. Cells 7(2018).
- Kennedy, D.O.. Nutrients 8, 68 (2016).
- Parletta, N., Milte, C.M. & Meyer, B.J. J Nutr Biochem 24, 725-743 (2013).
- Head, K.A. & Kelly, G.S. Altern Med Rev 14, 114- 140 (2009).
One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Vitamin C 9 mg, Riboflavin 1 mg , Niacin 12 mg, Vitamin B6 0.3 mg , Choline 10 mg, Sodium 5 mg. Proprietary Blend 613 mg: Calcium lactate, rice bran, bovine liver, bovine adrenal, porcine stomach, nutritional yeast, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, magnesium citrate, organic oat flour, bovine bone, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, porcine brain, veal bone PMG™ extract, organic sweet potato, and sunflower lecithin. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, honey, choline bitartrate, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, riboflavin, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.