Equine GI Support, 30 oz (850 g)
The equine gastrointestinal (GI) tract is an extensive set of organs that must efficiently function together to support adequate nutrition for the horse to maintain a cooperative working attitude and pleasant disposition. Horses experiencing a challenge to the GI tract may or may not display a perceivable change in behavior, eating patterns, or performance.
Equine GI Support
contains a variety of whole food and other ingredients that may support:
- Liver and GI tract detoxification pathways
- Lining of the intestinal wall
- Healthy bacterial populations in the hindgut
- Oxidation processes
Indications for Use
- Horses in training
- Horses with limited access to pasture
- Horses experiencing a change in routine
- Horses that travel
- Horses with limited turnout
¼ cup (30 g). Enclosed scoop holds ¼ cup.
- Start slowly by mixing a small amount of powder into the feed.
- Add the powder to the feed and dampen with water. (Spray bottles can be helpful.) Shake the container to mix the powder with the feed. This will also prevent the powder from settling in the bottom of the feeding container.
- Mix with unsweetened applesauce and add to the horse’s feed or syringe directly into the horse’s mouth.
- Add to a mash made of commonly found low-starch pelleted feeds or soaked hay cubes.
Brussel sprouts, kale, chamomile†, inulin, L-glutamine, and vitamin E
†This ingredient could be considered a controlled substance by certain entities that govern equine competitions. We advise those who feed any supplement to competing horses to check with the governing body specific to the event regarding whether the product contains ingredients that could be considered a controlled substance.
1/4 cup (30 g) per 1,000 lb. horse/day, or as directed. 28-day supply.
Caution: For equine use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/4 cup) contains: Whey protein (milk), flax meal, L-glutamine, inulin (chicory root fiber), rice protein, organic Brussels sprouts (whole plant), organic kale (aerial parts), calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), chamomile extract, inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), modified tapioca starch, sunflower lecithin powder, choline bitartrate, grape seed extract, and organic carrot.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.