StandardBar®-Berry, 18 1.75 oz. (50 g) Bars
- Blueberries and cranberries help promote urinary tract health
- Blueberries exhibit antioxidant activity
- Contains black currant seed oil for immune system response function
- Contains calcium lactate to help support the central nervous, skeletal, and cardiovascular systems*
- Excellent source of protein
- A convenient supplement without artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors
Caution: An occasional cherry may contain a pit.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Bar) contains: Calories 190, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g, Monounsaturated Fat 3 g, Total Carbohydrate 27 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g, Total Sugars 15 g, Includes 15 g Added Sugars, Protein 10 g, Calcium 100 mg, Magnesium 30 mg, Sodium 25 mg, Potassium 160 mg. Ingredients: Brown rice syrup, whey protein, almond butter, honey, cherries, sunflower lecithin, blueberries, cranberries, cranberry puree, glycerine, apple juice concentrate, pear juice concentrate, organic sesame seeds, black currant seed oil, blueberry puree, calcium lactate, oat fiber, apple fiber, extra-virgin olive oil, and magnesium citrate. Contains: Milk, tree nuts (almonds), and sesame.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.